OXIS Energy, Imperial College London, the Energy SUPERSTORE and the Energy Storage Research Network are hosting the first UK Li-S Batteries Conference (LiSM3) on the 12th February 2016 in the Faraday Theatre at the Royal Institution, London, the location for the prestigious Christmas Lectures started by Michael Faraday in 1825.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Prof Linda Nazar, Waterloo Institute of Nanotechnology
- Prof. Kevin Zavadil, Argonne National Laboratory
- Paul Brooks, Airbus Zephyr
- Dr. David Ainsworth, OXIS Energy
- Prof. Emanuel Peled, University of Tel Aviv
- Prof. Arnulf Latz, HIU
The conference will use the Gordon format, with invited speakers only and panels of international experts. No papers will result from the conference and presentations will not be recorded, so as to encourage open dialogue and discussion. Comments and questions from the audience will be encouraged throughout to stimulate scientific discussion.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.Download PDF